Igloo Launches Line of Classic Star Wars Coolers
Igloo® is ready to take you on an adventure in a galaxy far, far away with a line of classic coolers showcasing some of the most iconic elements from the Star Wars™ saga. Featuring beloved characters, storyboard and poster imagery, the line includes limited edition models of Igloo’s classic Playmate®, Playmate Mini coolers, and hydration jugs. This collection will be available for purchase starting Friday, October 18 at select retail partners and at www.igloocoolers.com.
“Igloo is super excited to collaborate with Lucasfilm to create this line of Star Wars inspired coolers for fans who are looking to transport their lunch and beverages with style,” said Brian Garofalow, Vice President of Marketing for Igloo Coolers. “The Star Wars Playmate Product Lineup is a perfect fit for those looking for a fun and usable cooler, growler or jug for their every-day needs.”
The Star Wars Playmate Product Lineup features coolers and hydration jugs featuring a few designs, including:
- Star WarsStoryboards Playmate Classic and cans – Limited edition 14 qt cooler with black and white storyboard imagery
- Star WarsItalian Poster Playmate Classic – Limited edition Star Wars Playmate with the wrap around graphics from the Italian poster that showcases the film
- Star WarsMint-In-Box Playmate Classic – features bold graphics of mint-in-box edition collectible action figures
- Star WarsToy Box Playmate Mini
- Star WarsGrowlers
- R2-D2™ hydration jugs
- Darth Vader™ hydration jugs
- Millennium Falcon™ cans
About Igloo Products Corp.
Texas-based Igloo Products Corp. is an international designer, manufacturer, and marketer of coolers, drink containers and supporting accessories. For 70 years, the Igloo brand has been synonymous with quality, durability and innovation since originating the cooler category in 1947 and remains the number one cooler brand worldwide today. Offering more than 500 different products, Igloo products are sold by more than 110 thousand retail storefronts around the world.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.