Costa Mesa, Calif. -- D6 Sports, a leading action sports innovator, manufacturer and distributor, has announced its much-anticipated, licensing acquisitions of best-selling World Industries, Zoo York, Marc Ecko, Bratz, Moxie Girlz, BFC Ink and Skelanimals. Adding to its already popular Airwalk, TapouT, Jester and No Rules action sports lines D6 Sports is poised to become the Number One provider of action sports licensed products to the Sporting Goods channel.
Available for the 2011 season, D6’s’ new license brand extensions add fresh dimensions to the “biggest and baddest” selection of top-quality skate, water, snow and bike products on the planet. “This is an exciting time for D6, we are growing by leaps and bounds while continually reaching out to new demographics,” said Jeff Balaban, Senior Vice President. “We are now delivering Moxie Girlz skateboards and scooters for the holidays and rushing to get our Bratz products to market. The rest of our new licensed product will all deliver in the first quarter of 2011.”
D6 Sports New Brand Addition Overview
- World Industries: High-end pro skate line with art depicting the fight between good & evil. Character driven, the brand is a combo of street-smart zeal and irreverence.
- Zoo York: East Coast attitude and dialectic skateboarding, graffiti, hip-hop, punk, and everything in between.
- Marc Ecko: Full-line global brand with an artistic flair.
- Bratz: A best selling doll line for “girls with passion for fashion.”
- Moxie Girlz: A line that encourages girls to do something amazing and follow their dreams.
- BFC Ink: An inspiring line for girls centered on teamwork & lasting friendship.
- Skelanimals: Edgy, yet endearing fashion brand coveted by junior & teenage girls.
From highly stylistic street brands, to character driven youth gear, to inspirational children’s products, D6 strategically develops lines that are timely and urgent. “Our customers rely on our ability to bring them new, eye-popping goods and packaging,” said Balaban. “And we are excited to reveal more than 100 exciting new products across all brands for 2011.”
D6 will continue to develop off-the-hook skateboards, scooters, skates, body boards, snowboards, BMX bikes and beach cruisers for the North American market.
Also, D6 is proud to continue partnering with top brands to inspire young and old to hit local beaches, skate parks, snow parks, bike tracks and cul-de-sacs through pro athlete sponsorship programs. The newest athlete added to the mix is Airwalk’s two-time National DK Professional Body Boarding Tour champion Brian Stoehr who will be sporting Airwalk branded body boards crafted by D6.
For information on sales and/or press requisitions, please contact Mike “Petey” Petersen at 818-670-7059, email him at email@example.com or visit www.d6sports.com.