CFA, WELLS FARGO: Invitation to next "Crystal Ball" breakfast session, "Private Label vs Branded Manufacturing."
STOKES ME: SIMA Humanitarian Fund campaign kicks off this week with "Add-A-Buck" promotions in 76 core-store doors.
Details on Industry Insight.
Supra, the shoe brand owned by One Distribution, was profiled today in Footwear News (subscription required).
Here are some highlights from the story:
- Sales have been growing by 25% to 30% a year.
- Supra sales are now four times bigger than kr3w, One Distribution’s skate clothing brand.
- Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s will carry Supra in 2011.
- Supra will launch two styles of cold weather boots in September.
- Supra has opened a store in London via a one-year partnership.
There is a lot more information in the story. Here's a link - again a subscription is required.