SHACC: "Endless Summer" party this Friday.
KNOWSHOW: Complete list of exhibitor brands and mobile app available.
Details on Industry Insight.
Supra, the shoe brand owned by One Distribution, was profiled today in Footwear News (subscription required).
Here are some highlights from the story:
- Sales have been growing by 25% to 30% a year.
- Supra sales are now four times bigger than kr3w, One Distribution’s skate clothing brand.
- Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s will carry Supra in 2011.
- Supra will launch two styles of cold weather boots in September.
- Supra has opened a store in London via a one-year partnership.
There is a lot more information in the story. Here's a link - again a subscription is required.