AGENDA: Pre-registration and lodging specials for Vegas show, Aug. 17-19.
SIA: Cooling down NYC with annual Summer Snowdown media event.
Details on Industry Insight.
Why you shouldn’t miss Fox Head, Inc. CEO Pete Fox at our next Executive Roundtable June 22:
1. Have you seen the brands worn by the huge crowds at Supercross events? Surf and skate brands, along with moto brands, reign. Pete will tell us more about the moto customer.
2. Pete will elaborate on this statement: “Either Nike will take our future from us or we’ll all protect it and grow it ourselves.”
3. Some surf brands turn their noses up at moto. Guess what? Some of Fox’s biggest growth is coming from the core surf channel. We’ll ask Pete more about that.
4. In the early days, Fox made motorcycle components for racers. Pete will tell us how it then became a force in apparel.
5. Pete is a self-described dreamer, and is focused on the future. He’ll tell us where he thinks action sports is headed.
6. A variety of retailers tell me their hottest selling items right now are the collaborations between energy drinks and moto and rally car brands. We’ll ask Pete for more details.
7. Fox recently brought former DC Global President Nick Adcock onto its board of directors. Nick led DC’s explosive growth over the past few years. We’ll find out just what Nick is working on with Fox.
8. The moto crowd may mostly wear skate shoes now, but Pete has big plans for Fox Footwear.
9. Pete works closely with his family at Fox. We’ll talk to him about the joys and challenges of a family business.
10. Pete’s real specialty is design, and he’s happiest ensconced in his office, designing product. We’ll ask him how he’s learning to become CEO and develop his own leadership style.
11. I almost forgot this one - and it's a good one. Fox is looking to make some acquisitions in the action sports space. And they aren't just considering moto brands.
Join us Tuesday, June 22 for our conversation with Pete Fox at The Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach.
Breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m., and there’s time built in for networking and for a Q & A with Pete.
Registration is $65 for SES Executive Edition members, and $100 for general registration. There is no registration at the door.
Register and find out more here.